Daily Words of Encouragement
By Priest Knight Scopas Juma Kamonde
Our Verse of Today (9/11/2017)
“After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.” (Acts 4: 31)
The Title of Our Today’s Topic: The God’s Presence
The event that has been mentioned in our verse of today took place in Jerusalem after the release of the Apostles Peter and John from detention because of the healing of the crippled beggar by Apostle Peter which let the Jews Priests and elders to order for their arrest.
From our verse of today we can learn these very important and valuable points:
1. In the normal situations God’s presence is normal and normal Christians can’t realize it but the spiritual or born again Christians can realize it.
2. In some special situations God’s presence is clear even for non-believers such as during the times of; temptations, spiritual warfare against the kingdom of devil, deep and effective prayers and during the times of the services of the spiritual or anointed servants of God. Moreover God’s special presence happens in order to show the following:
a. His protection to His elects or His chosen people during special times.
b. His guidance to His elects who are in needs that.
c. His companion to His elects wherever and whenever they go.
d. His spiritual empowerment to His elects when they do very special and important services for His glory.
e. His anger against the enemies of His elects so as to; frighten, terrorize and defeat them.
My dear fellow Churches’ leaders, let us do the following sincerely and seriously in order to show God’s presence to all people for the expansion of His kingdom on our earth as well as for our blessings:
1. We must always live in holiness and righteousness.
2. Effective and deep daily prayers.
3. Effective and deep engagement in God’s services.
4. Effective and deep spiritual warfare against the kingdom of darkness.
5. Changing our followers form living by flesh into living by spirit and truth so that God’s presence can be in and through them also.