Under the Theme
“The right time has come, he said, and the Kingdom of God is near! Turn away from your sins and believe the good news!” (Mark 1: 15)
Our Father in heaven, the Almighty God, I praise and glorify Your name because You deserved so. As we are going to start our message, I am hereby asking Your guidance and blessings upon everything related to this message starting from its presentation until its implementation. Therefore, I ask You to touch the minds and hearts of our listeners with Your Holy Spirit for their; salvation, repentance and renewal. Lastly, let everything related to this message to be according to Your will and for Your Glory.
In Mighty name of Jesus Christ I prayed
It is very obvious to anyone that our world is full of; social, economic, political and natural problems and disasters such as; the wide spreading of diseases, wars and insecurity in general, drought or dryness, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, severe poverty, hunger, terrorist activities, etc. But what does this means? (James 4: 1 - 17).
The signs of the End of the World
Based on some biblical verses or some verses from the Holy Bible such as (Matthew 24: 1 - 14), we can easily find out that the different troubles and problems which are taking place world-wide are due to the following main two factors:
1. The fierce spiritual warfare between the Kingdom of devil under the leadership of Lucifer supported by His; evil Engels, evil spirits, His human agents and evil people or sinners against the Kingdom of God under the leadership of the Living God, the Creator of heavens and earth supported by; our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Holy Angels of God, true Church servants and members (2 Thessalonians 2: 1 - 12).
2. The tendency of human being in general as well as the living God’s worshipers who are; Jews, Christians and Muslims in addition to non-believers to the life of sins through committing the following sins or crimes: all forms of playing sex outside marriage, all forms of killing people, torturing people, making and drinking of alcohols, smocking of cigarettes and drugs, all types of stealing, quarreling, works of magicians and witchdoctors, lie, discrimination of people on the basis of tribalism and social positions, hatred, backbite, laziness, bad films or movies and publications (such as: photos or pictures, magazines, etc.) and all the other sins or crimes that are mentioned in the Holy Bible - directly and indirectly (Romans 2: 2 - 16)
Therefore, it’s clearly that what is happening world-wide as it’s mentioned previously in the introduction, it is because of the previous mentioned warfare in addition to God’s anger upon the human being based on their sins or crimes.
Then What Are the Solutions?
The following can be considered as solutions and means for God’s care and protection amidst the ongoing world’s problems and crisis:
1. All Christians especially those who did wrong to others, must confess their sins to them and to ask them for forgiveness.
2. All Christians especially those who do not live in holiness, must seek God’s forgiveness through prayers.
3. All Christians especially those who do not live in holiness, must ask God’s help for them to solve the consequences of their sins through prayers such as: apology to those who have been mistreated, the returning of the stolen things, the financial compensations and paying of debts to those who deserve that, the handover of oneself to the law or police in case of committing some crimes such as killing and other big crimes followed by asking for mercy based on that, etc. After that they must start implementing what they have prayed for seriously and faithfully.
4. All Christians especially those who do not live in holiness, must ask God’s help for them through prayers so that they can start new life according to God’s will and for their blessings.
5. All Christians especially those who do not live in holiness, must enjoy the preventive life against sins or crimes after their repentance by all possible means so as not to go back to the life of sins or crimes again.
6. Intensification of evangelism and discipleship in order to bring the non-Christians to the Kingdom of Living God or God’s Church (all the Christian denominations) so as to guarantee their salvation.
7. Intensification of the spiritual warfare against the Kingdom of Devil by God’s Church (all the Christian denominations) through prayers and fasting.
8. The God’s Church (all the Christian denominations) must change the behaviors of its members through the intensification of the teachings of the Holy Bible followed by setting of Taft laws to regulate the behaviors of its members.
9. All the Church’s servants (the servants of all the Christian denominations) must direct all the nations world-wide, through all means of communications, in order to submit their; spiritual, social, economic and political affairs to the teachings of the Holy Bible instead of depending on human theories and philosophies that have been proved during the past and current ages to be; weak, useless and corrupted.
10. All the Church’s leaders (the leaders of all the Christian denominations) must work hard to unite their denominations in order to become one united Church under one leadership – why? Because our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to Him be all the glory, had founded only one united Church during His first coming and He must find only one united Church during His second coming to our current world.
This message was wrote by
Priest Knight Scopas Juma Kamonde, the campaign’s initiator and a South Sudanese citizen living currently in Uganda, on 23 February, 2017.
My heavenly Father, the Most High Almighty God, the God of forgiveness and mercies, I come before You in spirit confessing all the sins of all nations. Therefore, I appeal to You my dear heavenly Father from my inner heart to have a mercy upon them by forgiving them from all their sins that they did during the past times by; thinking, heartily desires, speeches or words and deeds whether against themselves or Yourself or against any other persons. As I am still before You in spirit, my dear heavenly Father, I appeal to You in order to wash them with the precious blood of Your beloved Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to purify them with the fire of Holy Spirit from the top of their heads downward to the bottom of their feet so that they can live in holiness and righteousness throughout their lives.
My heavenly Father as I have lifted up all nations world-wide unto Your hand, I ask You to keep them in good health; mentally, psychologically and physically by healing them from all their sicknesses and protecting them from all diseases through Your Holy Spirit.
As I am still before You in spirit my heavenly Father, I appeal to You in order to remove all their burdens and to help them in order to be free from their problems and troubles because You are so Mighty and Great and there is nothing impossible before You so that they can live in peace and harmony.
The Creator and Possessor of all the visible and invisible things in heavens and on earth, I come before You again with all their; social, financial, other general and personal needs so as to provide these needs for them or to help them in order to get these needs through Your help, directly or indirectly.
Lastly, my heavenly Father I appeal to Your Majesty in order to help them to repent and renew their lives, based on what have been mentioned in this message, so that they can live in holiness and righteousness. Moreover, I appeal to Your Majesty in order to; lead, protect, strengthen and bless them with Your Holy Spirit, day and night so that they can live and being led by Holy Spirit throughout their lives for Your glory and for their blessings.
In Mighty Name of Jesus Christ I Prayed