1. The National Salvation Program for the Countries that Have Armed Conflicts or Severe Political Crisis is planned by Priest Knight Scopas Juma Kamonde to be as a community initiative in order to mobilize all the stakeholders, not only the politicians or military personnel, in the Countries that have armed conflicts or severe political crisis so that they can be involved in comprehensive and intensive participation concerning the salvation of their countries through peaceful means.
2. The starting date: From 1/1/2018 and onward.
3. This program will be managed through all means of communications especially through the internet. Moreover, there will be some on-ground or direct services through especial team-work.
Most of the world countries nowadays are experiencing either severe political crisis or armed conflicts and sometimes both of them just because of struggle over power by the politicians and military personnel and as the result of that there are millions of refugees and displaced people plus; killings, poverty, raping and more general destructions everywhere world-wide. Therefore, it’s the right time for the effective participation of all the stakeholders mainly the civilians, who are the victims of these armed conflicts or the political crisis, in the process of the salvation of their countries.
1. Conducting of comprehensive and intensive mobilization about this program world-wide especially in the countries that have armed conflicts or severe political crisis so as to gain popular and official support toward this program.
2. Conducting of interaction services such as; seminars, workshops and conferences for comprehensive and intensive discussions in order to find peaceful root solutions for the problems of the countries that have armed conflicts or severe political crisis.
3. To urge all the governmental and non-governmental institutions as well as all the so as to implement the recommendations of the previous mentioned; seminars, workshops and conferences perfectly in order to bring effective and positive changes on ground.
1. The formation of online organizing committees for all the countries that have armed conflicts or severe political crisis.
2. The organization of interactive services such as; seminars, workshops, conferences, etc.
3. The effective participation in the implementation of the outcome of the previous mentioned interactive services.
Membership of the Organizing Committees
The membership is open for all the interested persons form the countries that have armed conflicts or severe political crisis such as; South Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic, Somalia, Libya, Syria, Palestine, Yemen, etc.
Conditions of membership
1. All the interested persons who want to join this program must join the membership of the campaign’s national organizing committees of their countries.
2. They must work through the national organizing committees according to the general regulations and directives of the campaign’s organizing committees.
This program will be managed through the following administrative units:
1. The National Organizing Committees for the countries that have armed conflicts or severe political crisis – each country will have one national organizing committee.
2. There will be team-work under the previous mentioned national organizing committees for the on ground or direct services. Moreover the membership of the team-work is open for any interested persons regardless the previous mentioned conditions.
1. The following are the main sources of financial support to this program:
a. Open contributions from the members of the organizing committees.
b. Financial support from the; religious institutions, local communities (through their Chiefs), national non-governmental organizations, business institutions (enterprises, companies, cooperatives, etc.), political organizations, political parties, governmental institutions, foreign communities (through their representatives), international organizations and from any interested individuals.
2. Our activities that need financial support:
a. Media Services; Radios, TV Channels, Internet, News Papers, etc.
c. Renting of occasions’ needs such as; halls, tents, chairs, tables, sound systems, etc.
d. Financial incentives for some members only that will be given some especial tasks.
e. Others such as; Accommodation for some members, etc.